.

.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wedding Dresses

When my sister Lauren got married this last spring, we got the crazy idea that we wanted to get our pictures taken with all of us in our wedding dresses. Time flew by and before we knew it, it was time for us to move, so we quickly found a photographer, squeezed in a few hours, and had so much fun taking these pictures! My cousin Stephanie took the pictures and she did such a wonderful job! We are thrilled with how they turned out. I am so glad we did this, I think it will be so fun to have them. And they are so cute!








 

  
  

6 comments:

Missy said...

That is a really fun idea! The pictures are great:)

Elisa & Josh said...

I love these! When I saw them on Facebook I thought that was such an awesome idea. That's awesome that your mom still fits in hers after having 5 kids!

Marc and Allison said...

Those are awesome pictures! I agree that it is even cooler that you all still fit into your dresses!

Meredith said...

So cute! And ditto to the other comments... impressed that everyone fit into their dresses. I tried mine on about a year ago and couldn't get it zipped! :)

Melissa said...

how fun!! You gals look great!

Roseanne said...

That's so cute! I wouldn't even come close to being able to fit into my wedding dress. WOW, I'm impressed!