.

.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage!

 In December this cute couple got engaged and they were married March 27, 2012. We were so excited for them, they are such a great couple, and we were excited to have Jack part of the family!
 We went to work planning the wedding, and I personally had a blast doing it. I love planning parties, get togethers, weddings, whatever. :) They decided to have the reception at my parents house and it turned out great! We cleared out all the furniture and turned it into a reception center. :) My dad and all the boys built a cover over the patio outside and that's where we served the food and had the tables. It all turned out so great! It was a wonderful day! Lauren was a beautiful bride, the ceremony was very special, and we're all so happy for them! It's weird that my little sister is married though! I still think of her as a cute little 10 year old. :)

Here's our family at the temple
I love this pic of the boys holding Lauren, it's so cute! 
 That little stinker was not cooperating for the pictures at the temple, so my dad let him hold the car keys in an effort to make him smile. Now they are in all the pictures. :)
Love my siblings! 
I love this pic of us getting Lauren ready! 
I made a scrapbook of all their engagement pictures and that was the sign in book. It turned out so cute!
Bridesmaids
Cute family! Love our color blue! 
Good looking guys!
 Cute sisters!
 We have all worn these shoes at all three weddings! 
 Payson loves his L!
Love this picture of the happy couple! Congratulations Lauren and Jack! 

No comments: