.

.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Easter 2012

I just have to say that I love holidays! Any reason to celebrate and have a party, I am in! I love all the traditions, family time, special meanings and just good feelings and memories they create. And I love Easter! I love the meaning of Easter and I love Easter candy! :) 

That morning we woke up to find the Easter Bunny had left us some baskets! Hooray! Payson wasn't too thrilled about having his picture taken. You'd think he would be used to it by now!

 Here we are all dressed in our Easter best. 
 That afternoon we spent with the Lambs and had a wonderful Easter dinner and Easter egg hunt. We love family get togethers! These two love each other so much! Payson just follows Jett around everywhere. 
 
 All the kids.
Such a stud!  
 He was so excited to finally be able to put something in his basket!
 

 We had so many eggs! They were everywhere! The kids had a blast "finding" them. 
 
We are so thankful for the reason we celebrate Easter. We are thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, and for His resurrection. We know that He lives and because of Him our family will be together again someday. We look forward to that every second of every day. Easter is a special time for our family, as Kynslee passed away shortly after Easter in 2008. I can still see that beautiful girl in her cute little green Easter dress and I am so thankful to know that there is life after death and that we can be together forever. 

No comments: