.

.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Angel Day 2012

Looking back over the past 4 years at all the pictures from the angel days, you would think we do the same thing every year. Oh wait, we do. :) This is a tradition that I love and that works so well for us, so why change it? There is just something about writing on those balloons, seeing all our family gathered around us, and watching the balloons go to heaven, that brings warmth to my heart and comfort to my soul. I just love it. The day is always full of mixed emotions. It's just a hard day. Even before everyone got to the cemetery I was second guessing, do I really want to deal with everyone and go through this whole thing? But once everyone arrives and once we are doing it, I am so glad we do. This year, like the ones in the past, was just perfect. Ben and I were there early to decorate and get things ready. It was nice to have alone time just sitting at the cemetery talking and thinking. I sure love that man. I am so glad I have him by my side helping me through this. I would be lost without him. We had a great turnout, all our family came and supported us. We are so blessed with such great families whose love and support never stops. They are the best! We had a yummy picnic and then released the pink balloons. It was a good evening. Just what we needed to remember our baby girl. 







1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love love love LOVE the photo of Payson pointing.

Love you!