
We had a lot of food that we ate all day long!

We played games and had a really fun time together.

And a very cute family photo of all us!

And in honor of our family member who cannot be seen in the family picture...
A year ago we were in the hospital, wishing we were home. I was so disappointed Kynslee was still there. After Halloween I thought we'd be home for Thanksgiving for sure. Ha- little did I know. But Kynslee was doing really well that day. We were able to put her in a cute dress and matching headband. She looked so much cuter than these pictures portray. We were able to spend a fun night with her, which meant a lot to us. I would have never thought that a year later she would not be with me. That night, after we had left, she took a turn for the worse, and we got a call at about 3:00 am telling us she wasn't doing well. That was one of the scariest things we have been through. She was able to pull out of it, and she eventually got better, which we are so thankful for. Even though we were in the hospital for every single holiday that we had with Kynslee, we are grateful we had them with her, and we are grateful we were able to have her at home for the time we did.

2 comments:
I am happy you had such a great Thankgiving!!!
Happy Thanksgiving! I remember how adorable sweet Kynslee looked. And I remember that beautiful day you guys had. But I also remember that night. I hate that our babies had to be born with the problems they were born with. I just really realize how unfair life is. We miss Ryker and Kynslee. I wish they were here.
Post a Comment