




On Thursday it was the Halloween parade at the elementary school I am doing my job shadowing at. It was so fun! I dressed as a cute m&m with a fun wig. The kids loved it! I love getting dressed up! And it was so fun to see all the great costumes the kids had on. Loved it!

And on Halloween we enjoyed a night of decorating cookies, eating caramel apples and watching a scary movie. It was fun!



My husband is such a cheese ball! For the last picture I feel like saying, "Here is Ben's 26 year old picture! Doesn't he look so cute! He is getting so big and I just love all the great things he is doing!" :)

8 comments:
You two are so perfect for each other! I love the Office and your costumes were awesome!
Teea! I am so excited that you found us. It is funny because I was just thinking about you guys wondering how you have been doing? Of course I remember the time at Woodruff Elementary...great times! I miss you guys! So where are you at? We are still in Logan. We hope you are doing well.
love ya!
Brooke
I can't quit laughing at Ben's dwight picture!!! That is awesome!!!
Oh my heck! Could I love you guys anymore? You too are so dang awesome and fun. A perfect Dwight and Angela! Thanks for having us nerds over, we had lots of fun as usual! I love your M&M costume Teea! Just darling! And sugar cookies..... What is halloween without a good sugar cookie!
I love your costumes! I will never be able to watch the Office again without thinking of Ben. He makes the perfect Dwight!
Ben, has always been that way. Your comment made me laugh T, and remember Ben crying on his 10th birthday because he didn't want to be a double digit! Glad you had a fun time. love ya!
Yea Teea! I am so glad you found me! You guys are just too cute!
oh my gosh, we love your costumes! you guys look so awesome! Dwight is the best!
Post a Comment