10 Years ago......
It was the end of my 8th grade year. That was a really good year for me. I had a hard time in 7th grade, trying to figure out who I was and who my friends were. But 8th grade was a lot of fun. I was an 8th grade senator, and then somewhere around this time, I ran for Student Body President for my 9th grade year, and I made it. I really enjoyed being in student government. I became really good friends with the 9th grade senator that year, and she told me something I have never forgotten. She was really outgoing and not afraid to be herself, and I really admired that. I was always so worried about fitting in and what others thought about me. One day she just started singing down the hall, and she turned to me and said, "Have you ever just burst out in song? You haven't lived until you have just burst out in a song." I was amazed. How could she just do that and not worry about what everyone was thinking? I realized I needed to stop worrying so much and just enjoy life. I just had to be me, and everyone would have to accept that. That really helped me be more outgoing and helped me be myself. As a result I found some great friends that year, most of whom are still my best friends today.
5 Years ago.......
I was ending my second semester at Snow College. I didn't go down to school with anyone I knew so I was a little nervous, but that year was a lot of fun. I lucked out and had great roommates and met some good friends. I had just ran for Student Body Vice President, and made it. I was so excited! And it turned out to be such a great experience (and that is how Ben and I met). I LOVED my Snow days. I had the best time. I had awesome roommates both years- we always had so much fun together! College life just rocked. It was fabulous.
5 Months ago....
Payson was just born! Crazy how fast time flies! I was sleep deprived, emotional, sore, and a feeling a bunch of other emotions. But it was a fun time. Ben had two weeks off work, and that was best two weeks ever. We just hung out at home, and enjoyed our new baby. It made me wish we were independently wealthy so we could spend all day, every day together. I still love the days we are both home. That was a good time, though. I enjoyed it.
5 things on my to do list today.....
1. Church
2. Singing Time in Primary
3. Nap
4. Update Blog
5. Dinner at my Grandparents house
5 snacks I enjoy....
1. Pretzels
2. Fruit Snacks
3. Chocolate
4. Cottage Cheese and crackers
5. Yogurt and granola
5 things I would do if suddenly I was a billionaire......
1. Pay off our debt
2. Buy a house
3. Invest
4. Donate
5. Go shopping. :)
5 bad habits.....
1. Staying up too late
2. Biting my nails
3. Eating junk food
4. Procrastinating
5. Not cleaning my house.
5 places I have lived....
1. Taylorsville, UT
2. Ephraim, UT
3. Logan, UT
Yep, that's it.
5 jobs I have had....
1. Jamba Juice
2. American Express
3. Swim Teacher
4. Substitute Teacher
5. Administrative Assistant
5 things people don't know about me.....
1. I like comic book movies
2. I plan out my outfits ahead of time
3. I love to find good deals and most of my clothes I find pretty cheap
4. I enjoy listening to FM 100 and Cozy 106.5
5. I LOVE office supplies (I would love to be a secretary!)
And 5 people I tag....
1. Jessica D.
2. Felisha R.
3. Amanda T.
4. Emily H.
5. Heidi S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment