.

.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I LOVE My Boys!

Love is in the air, and I love these two so much!


For Valentines, we had a nice night in on Saturday. Ben made a delicious dinner and surprised me with roses and chocolate covered raisins. We had a great time, just hanging out and being together.

Ben made some yummy salsa and we had some amazing shredded beef tacos.




Payson was a good boy, and just hung out with us.

And this little stinker steals my heart every day.

How can you not love that face?!?!




I love you babe! You are a wonderful husband and father. And Payson, we are so happy to have you in our family! :)


6 comments:

Amanda Tye said...

So Cute! (love the oneies Payson is in, in the last 3 pictures :))

Natacia said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! You are the cutest family!!

Emily Hamilton said...

CUTE! You two are such an awesome couple. Payson is adorable. He has the sweetest smile. He's such a happy baby.

Rachel Smith said...

Cute Cute Cute baby!!!!

scott and jessica doman said...

he is so stinkin cute i love it. i cant wait til our boys can play together- hurry and grow payson just kidding. dont hurry too fast haha we need to get together soon

Char@The Starter Home said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! What a cutie.