Payson has found his feet, and I think it’s the cutest thing. He is content to just lay on his back and play with his feet. He also likes to take his socks off, which is so cute, but I forsee it becoming an issue. :) I love to see him grow and learn, and becoming more aware of everything. He loves to grab at everything and I think he has his mothers love for office supplies because he loves to grab papers and pens- especially the ones I am using. But I can’t help but think everything he does is adorable. :)
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Feet
Payson has found his feet, and I think it’s the cutest thing. He is content to just lay on his back and play with his feet. He also likes to take his socks off, which is so cute, but I forsee it becoming an issue. :) I love to see him grow and learn, and becoming more aware of everything. He loves to grab at everything and I think he has his mothers love for office supplies because he loves to grab papers and pens- especially the ones I am using. But I can’t help but think everything he does is adorable. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gosh he is so stinking cute!!! The is going to be a heartbreaker!!! Cutest little family!!
Post a Comment