.

.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cute Pictures

Here are some cute pictures of Payson on St. Patricks day. I love taking pictures of him!








Payson and Daddy

And Mommy and Payson (not on St. Patricks Day- just finally got a decent picture of both of us.)

12 comments:

Janae said...

He is so adorable! Just look at that smile!

Steph, Bryce, Andie, Bree, and Zoe said...

Either you posted a bunch in one day, or our blog hasn't been updating your latest post. Either way, I am glad to see all the adorable pictures of Payson! His hair cracks me up... it is sooooo cute! We definitely need to get together again... perhaps a Saturday coming up so we can do earlier in the day. I'll have Bryce talk to Ben to figure out what works for you guys :)

Daniel & Shandi said...

He's super cute! The pictures turned out great.

Luke and Mariah said...

Oh my heck!! He is the cutest, happiest little guy!!! You and Ben sure did a good job! Hope all is great!!

kollers said...

Oh my goodness. . . he is so stinkin cute. He is getting so big too, I just want to come squeeze him. You guys are darling!

scott and jessica doman said...

i was about to pinch ya cuz u werent wearing gren lol so so cute is is a stud. what a cute chorister u are! i am so impressed

Pallas said...

Oh my goodness Teea! He is SO CUTE! You all look so good!

Anonymous said...

TEEA! That little man of yours is freakin adorable!! His smile is so handsome!! : ) Its good to hear that you all are doing so well and Payson is getting so big!! :) The picture of you two is absolutely adorable!! :) Love it!

Char@The Starter Home said...

I can't believe how big her is getting! That smile is so darling!

Gourley said...

Holy cow Teea, he is so grown up!!! He just looks so big in these pictures!! He has the sweetest smile ever!!!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy! I love his spiky hair-do!

Sarah B said...

He is so adorable! I love the hair-do he has going on! It was so good to see you the other night, hope all is well.