
Last night Ben and I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was beautiful! I loved being able to walk through all the rooms and take a good look around at everything. It is amazing the detail that is everywhere. It is just immaculate. It was pretty busy, so we didn't get to stick around too long, but it was still a neat experience. I am so grateful for temples and for the sealing power here on the earth. I am grateful for the knowledge that my family will be together forever. I feel so blessed to have so many temples so close by, and I love being able to attend them with Ben. I love the spirit I feel when I am there, and the confirmation I receive that the church is true, and that I will see my baby again.


4 comments:
Hey, we went Saturday too. It was a neat experience and Jax loved it. Too bad we missed you!
You two cutie pa tooties! Isn't it beautiful! We went with my fam thursday night. Well we really miss your guts and need to get together soon! Love you guys!
Hey how are you? I love your hair!! I'm so sad we aren't there for the open house but we for sure will be making plenty of trips there when we get back!! How are you feeling?
The temple brings peace that no other place can. Hope you are doing okay in this heat.
Post a Comment