.

.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter



We went to the midnight showing of the new Harry Potter last week and it was awesome! I loved it! The sixth book is one of my favorites, and I thought they did a good job with the movie. Some things I was disappointed in, but I feel like that always happens when they make a movie out of a book. The book is always better. But we had a good time. We went with my sister Janessa and her boyfriend Austin, my other sister Lauren and Ben's brother Andy. We met up with my good friend Lina and her family, and we had a good time. I was worried about staying awake that long since I get SO tired these days. But I came home from work and took a nap and I was good for the night. It was awesome and I love Harry Potter! :)



No comments: