The day before the baby came was Mother's Day and my boys were so good to me. Ben made me breakfast and gave me the "special plate" and "special mug" (a tradition that started in my family a long time ago!) Payson made me a cute bookmark and card in preschool and gave them to me. So cute! I love that kid.
It was a fun day. We went to church and the cute primary kids sang in sacrament meeting. And then the men, young women, and young men all filled in for the women in primary so we could go to relief society. It was a nice change of scene, and it was fun to be with all the women in the ward. Everyone kept asking me how much longer and it was so fun to say TOMORROW! Everyone wished me well and said they would keep me in their prayers. I love our ward. They are all such great people. We are blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people!We planned to go to bed early and get our rest before the big day, but I couldn't sleep. I was too excited and nervous! I finished getting my bag and everything ready and then tried to sleep. I just kept thinking about how great it was going to feel not to have heartburn or aching back and hips, and not having to go to the bathroom every hour, and just to get all that pressure relieved! I love being pregnant and I am so grateful that I have that opportunity, but I was beyond ready for this baby to come out!
Here I am at 40 weeks! Payson of course wanted to be in the picture too.






No comments:
Post a Comment