We had such a fun Easter this year! Kids make holidays so much fun! We had our Easter party at the Lambs on Saturday, and Payson loved it. We filled all the eggs, and then the guys went out and hid them. Payson liked it for a little while, but he mostly just wanted to walk around and play with other things outside.
All the kids
Finding the eggs
These boys love their Aunt Heidi!
Payson and Jett play connect four every time we go to Nannie's. Payson loves Jett! He follows him around all over the place and wants to do everything he does.
Then we colored eggs, and Payson wanted to write on his in different places around the house. He set it on the chair and colored, then on the floor, and finished it off in the kitchen. He is so funny. He actually dropped it before we got it to the dye, so we never did get to see what he colored!
On Sunday, Payson woke up to find the Easter Bunny had left a basket for him. He was really excited when he saw it and when right to it and started playing with the toys. I love the just woke up look, because I have pictures from every Easter looking that same way!

We went to my moms for breakfast and then we had another egg hunt. Again, Payson was just content to be outside and walking around. When we pointed out the eggs he would go for them and put them in the basket, but he didn't really look for them. Isn't his Easter outfit so cute?!?! I love it! We got the tie from Ben's cousin who makes them and sells them on Etsy. I thought he looked so cute! :)
After going to our ward, we went to my uncle's ward where he was put in as bishop, and then we hung out at my aunt and uncle's house all evening and had a really good time with my family! We are so blessed with such wonderful families! My favorite part of holidays is spending time with family, and I am so grateful both of our families are so close, physically and emotionally. Family just makes everything better!
We tried to get a good family photo!
I tried to get a picture of the boys in their matching ties, but Payson wasn't having it. He was pretty tired at this point. I still think they look very cute!

All the girls
All the fam
My family has a picture like this, with all the kids in a row, holding our baskets, from every single Easter. It's a tradition!
He couldn't even wait until we got in the car- he was out as soon as we got him to sit down for a second. Love that kid! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I am so grateful for this time we have to celebrate the Savior's life, His atonement and His resurrection. Sunday was a wonderful day, and I felt so strongly the spirit testifying that He lives. I know He gave His life for us, and I know He rose on that third day. Because of His love and sacrifice, I will be able to see this beautiful girl again. And I can't wait.








1 comment:
Love when you post! Payson's outfit is way cute- I love the yellow. Glad you had a good Easter. :)
Post a Comment