.

.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

TODAY

Today marks two years.
Today is the day my baby left. And a part of me left with her.
Today is a hard day.
Today brings on so many emotions, thoughts and feelings.
Today I get to take a break from the world and honor an angel.
Today I am grateful for supportive family and friends.
Today I hurt.
Today I am grateful for the knowledge that families are forever.
Today makes me sad.
Today is sometimes hard to talk about.
Today I am grateful that our Savior made it possible to live again.
Today I am going to enjoy time with my family remembering our sweet baby girl.
Today I miss her.

The story of what happened two years ago today can be found here.


10 comments:

Steph, Bryce, Andie, Bree, and Zoe said...

Happy Angel Day Kynslee! I hope everything goes perfectly!

Emily Hamilton said...

I am thinking about you today. You're so strong.

Melissa said...

I am so sorry you have to have a day like Today. It's not fair. Kynslee is smiling down on you..I can feel it!

Rachel Doyle said...

I don't know you - but I found your blog on Wyatt's - I hope you have a peaceful day today. I lost my baby 3 years ago and understand how hard days like today are. Your in my thoughts.

Rachel Doyle

Elisa & Josh said...

I hope today went well with the balloons and everything and I hope you're doing ok. You're in my thoughts Teea and I love ya!

Natacia said...

You are in my prayers, your faith is so incredible. Today your beautiful girl is smiling down on you knowing that families are forever. Love you guys

Ranie said...

Teea. I have thought about you and your sweet Kynslee a lot today. I want you to know that although you may not feel "so strong" this experience has strengthened you and your wonderful husband. I know you miss her, and feeling her close just isnt the same as holding her, or listening to her little voice. You will one day get to do all of that again, and it is hard days like today that will make that day so much more wonderful. I love you, and I'm thinking about you.

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

I have been thinking of you and Ben. I'm sending my love and support.

scott and jessica doman said...

love you guys. i'm thinking about ya

Melissa said...

We love you.