.

.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010




Today Payson is the same age as Kynslee was when she died.

I held him a little longer, loved him a little more, and hugged him a little tighter.
I am so grateful for him. And I really miss her.

5 comments:

The Rindi's said...

What a little sweetheart!! I love how his hands are up just like Kynslee's!!! You guys make beautiful children!! Remember I am thinking of you!!

carolyn q said...

Thinking of you. I truly could not relax until my boys passed that date of the amount of days Hope lived, even though they were healthy. I so get that feeling. Now you have that behind you. WHEW. . . .enjoy life and live it.
It was so great to see you on Saturday. You are such an amazing example to me.
(HUGS)

Debra Goodey said...

touching!

Julia M. said...

Oh my gosh, Teea, this totally makes me cry! I read your blog, and I can't believe all you've been through. Payson is so darling!

P.S. It was so fun to see you today. You look awesome!

scott and jessica doman said...

holy cow. that pic looks a lot like carson. love ya girl. cant wait to roast smores with ya