.

.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A couple of weeks ago...



For Easter we went to St. George for the weekend. It was so much fun. I grew up going to St. George all the time, and I have such great memories there. I don't get to go as much anymore (the whole being a responsible adult thing gets in the way) so I was really looking forward to it. We stayed with my grandparents and we enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend of shopping, watching conference, celebrating Easter and such. We had a good time.

We stopped at Nannie and Pop-pop's house on the way down so we could have a little Easter with them. They gave Payson the cutest Easter basket with some cute clothes, candy and toys.





On Saturday, we went shooting in between conference sessions. It was so fun. I had actually never shot a hand gun before then. I was a little nervous but I didn't do too bad.


This picture is so funny. It's a little blurry, but as you can see, I have pulled the trigger, but my eyes are tightly shut, and I'm totally flinching. Ha ha. I didn't hit anything that time. :) But I got better and eventually hit a target.



Me and my sisters took turns staying in the car with Payson. The girls put these on him and he didn't really know what to think. PS- look at those chubby legs! Love them!


Saturday night we colored Easter eggs. Payson got in on the action and colored a pretty green one.


He also tried to eat them. :)


On Sunday we had an Easter egg hunt and Payson and daddy found some eggs. I think this activity will be a lot more fun for him next year.

Payson in his new Easter outfit with his Easter basket from Nannie and Pop-pop.




My other grandma was down there as well, and I got a cute picture when we went to visit her on Easter.

We had a really good time and I am already wanting to go back. :)

2 comments:

Nate&Bobbi said...

Your little boy is soooo adorable! It's so fun to do the whole holiday stuff with little ones! Jackson is just starting to get excited about that kind of stuff.

Emily Hamilton said...

Looks so fun. I love the picture of Payson with the ear phones on! :)