Thanks to Heidi (yes, I blog stock you, Heidi!) I have been tagged. Here are some things I am sure you were really wanting to know about me! :)
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
The Office
Gilmore Girls- it's not on anymore, but I still love it!
Criminal Minds
Smallville
24
Ellen
American Idol
Cosby Show- it's an oldy but a goody!
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Olive Garden
Tepanyaki
Texas Road House
Applebees
Tios
Pizza Factory
PF Changs
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Worked on my apprenticeship- school counseling at Horizon Elementary
Went to volleyball practice
Rewrote a paper for school that originally got a C :(
Met Ben for lunch
Went grocery shopping
Watched Smallville
Ate Laurens delicious dinner
Studied
8 Things I look forward to:
Graduation- for both me and Ben!
General Conference
Sleep over with the Kollers
Camping in 2 weeks
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Spending time with Ben- I always look forward to that!
8 Things I love about Fall
Halloween
Sweaters and fall clothes
Fall leaves
The mountains
Conference
Thanksgiving
The candy and treats
The decorations- I love to decorate my house
8 Things on My Wish list:
Another laptop- sharing one is very hard when you're both going to school, and one of you is going online.
Cricut- I would love to have it for Kynslee's scrapbook and other crafts
Shed some pounds
Sewing Machine
Piano
More time to do everything
To have my baby with me- This will always be on my wish list.
8 people I'm tagging:
Ben L.
Traci U.
Jessica D.
Amanda A.
Emily H.
Heidi S.
Jeanette K.
Lynndi W.
Our Weekend Visit
13 years ago

4 comments:
you got me! These are fun!
Hey, you have been tagged by with a different tag!!! See our website for more info!
I am surprised that Full House didn't make the cut! : )
Hey guys! Thanks for letting me find you! Welcome to the blogging world, I love yours, and am so glad you guys are doing so great! We love ya!!
Post a Comment