
On Sunday we carved pumpkins at my Grandparents. We have been doing this every year for as long as I can remember. All of my moms family was there and it was so fun to see everyone. We love carving pumpkins and we love being with family!
Ben carved a skull and mine was an angel pumpkin. I was feeling a little sad that Kynslee could not be there, so I wanted to do something for her. I know, I know... it doesn't exactly look like an angel, but I thought it was pretty good for carving free hand! Ben's is just amazing. He is so talented!
Here are the rest of the pumpkins that were carved. They are all so great!




Happy Halloween!

6 comments:
how could I forget you teea? I spent my whole childhood with you. We definitly had some good times. It's good to hear from you. Let's keep in touch.
Teea:
Looks like so much fun. I love all of the creative pumpkins.
I am laughing so hard!!! The pumpkins are awesome-especially the angel pumpkin. I was laughing the hardest at the Y and OVER RATED pumpkins. We are die-hard BYU fans but it really is hilarious!!!
Those pumpkins look SO good I am very impressed! Glad you guys are enjoying your Halloween:)
I really enjoyed looking at all those pumpkins. Your husbands was the best. Great JOB!!
Love your secret crush
you two are so talented!! I disagree with your secret crush though, I think yours is better than your husbands! haha
Post a Comment