This year we have been fortunate enough to be part of a joy school with some amazing people! It has been so fun for both Payson and I. We got involved right when we moved out here, and it was a great way to make friends. Payson loved going to school and he learned so much! He had a lot of fun with all the kids in his class, and it was just a great experience for him. I loved it too. I loved working with such great ladies and getting to know everyone. And I thought it was fun teaching and being with the kids. I'm so grateful someone thought to include us! For some fun end of the year activities, we went to the zoo and went to Cici's Pizza. It was a great way to end such a fun year!
This kids started out with papers that had pictures of animals on it, and they were supposed to circle the ones they saw. But by the end of the day, I don't think any of them had the papers anymore. :)
We got to see the lion drinking right in front of us.
Payson's favorite animal is the elephant. I'm not sure why, but he says that every time we go to the zoo.They have the OK to Touch Corral where the kids can pet and feed the sheep and the llama. Payson loved this! He giggled every time he fed them. In the picture below, he is doubled over laughing. :)
The kids loved it!
We are so lucky to have such great friends!





















No comments:
Post a Comment