.

.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Water Lovers



For my mom's birthday, she wanted to go boating. So we took the day off and went to the lake. It was so fun! We had a blast. It was Payson's first time on the boat, and he loved it! Well, okay he didn't love his life jacket, but he was a pretty good boy.

Payson loved eating his licorice when we stopped for lunch. He is adorable at whatever he does!



I skied for the first time and it was amazing! I tried a few times when I was younger, never could get the hang of it, then took up wake boarding. But I decided to try skiing out again, and I got right up! So fun.

Ben using the surf board to belly board! It was awesome.

We love this time of year and can't wait to take the boat out again.


2 comments:

Julia M. said...

Payson is DARLING! Phineas didn't like his life jacket too well, either. Isn't life great? I'm glad you had so much fun!

Caleb & Alicia said...

PAYSON IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!! If he were my son, I would let him eat licorice alllll day every day. TOO cute!! haha. glad your family had lots of fun!!