.

.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Family Pics Spring 2010

We took family pictures a couple of months ago and I LOVE them!
Thanks to my very talented cousin Lynndi for taking these! You can find more of her great work here on her photography blog or here from our last photo shoot.













This is our Kynslee bench. Our neighbors all got together and gave it to us after Kynslee died. It has her name, her birthday and her angel day on the little plaque. I love this picture.

10 comments:

Julia M. said...

I don't know if I've ever seen a more beautiful family! I love those pictures! Especially the one with Payson's finger in his mouth while you two are kissing. To die for. Seriously.

Melissa said...

Those are darling pictures. Lynndi did a fantastic job. You are a very cute family!

Steph, Bryce, Andie, Bree, and Zoe said...

I love them all! Although, my favorite is the one with Payson in the foreground and you and Ben kissing in the background... Payson with his finger up to his mouth and this look like, 'what are mom and dad up to?'

Caleb & Alicia said...

CUTEST FAMILY EVER!!! I love these pictures:) I miss payson!! and you of course:) haha. he is sooo cute and getting soo big.

Missy said...

Great pictures! Your outfits go so well together too.

Hollie said...

Your family photos are so cute!! Payson is adorable!

Emily Hamilton said...

These pictures are SO CUTE! You have such a darling family!

Melissa said...

Such darling pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! I love them all!

scott and jessica doman said...

thosev r adorable. i love them