We had a very fun Valentines. We decided to stay in and we had a nice dinner, made Valentines cookies, dipped strawberries in chocolate, and watched movies. It was great just to be able to spend time together. Ben brought me home some beautiful flowers. I'm so grateful for him and all he does for me. He is wonderful. I just love him! And I love Valentines. It is so fun.
We missed our little Kynslee baby though. A year ago, Grandma made her this cute head band and got her these cute Valentine socks. She was all decked out and ready to party! :) I think she slept through most of it, though. She was busy recovering from surgery. She still looked as cute as ever!

5 comments:
congratulations Ben and Teea!!! Heidi just text me the good news.
P.S. the headband and socks are ADORABLE!
I love the headband and socks! It's hard not having our babies with us this year isn't it? Thanks for the sweet comment you left on our blog. You are so wonderful. Congratulations...I'm so excited that Kynslee will be a big sister. By the way your scrapbook pages are adorable. I'm catching up on blogs since I've kind of needed a break from the computer for a few weeks. Another weird stage of the grief. Love ya Teea! Thanks for being so wonderful to me.
What a splendid way to spend the day!!! Love the little socks and headband in Kynslee! What a little doll!!!
You two are the perfect couple!! Glad it was a fun Valentine's Day! I couldn't help but read the other posts...CONGRATS, that's so exciting!
P.S. Kynslee looked so cute in her Valentine outfit...I love the socks. She is adorable. What a beautiful angel baby, she's perfect!
Post a Comment