.

.

Monday, February 23, 2009

I finally got my Christmas present from 2007! And it was well worth the wait!



Last night Ben and I went to the Celine Dion concert in Salt Lake. It was AMAZING!! I LOVED it! I have been waiting since Christmas 07 for this concert! She was supposed to come last November but it was postponed until finally last night I got to see her. It was incredible and everything I hoped it would be. I wanted to go see her show in Vegas but it just never happened. When I heard she was coming to Salt Lake I was so excited and hoped maybe I could go. Then Ben surprised me with tickets for Christmas and I was so happy and so excited! And he was even so great to come with me. He is so good to me! The show was awesome! She is just so talented. And she sang all the songs I wanted to hear! I have always loved her and her music.
The tickets said no camera's so I decided not to take mine, in case they found it and took it. However, they didn't even search me and I am so mad I didn't take it now. We have some pictures from Ben's phone and even some videos, but they are not the best. But we had great seats and a perfect view of her. After the concert was over, she walked out right underneath where we were sitting. We were looking over the edge and she looked up and waved at us! It was awesome!

The pictures are a little blurry, but you can tell that the show was just amazing. The stage, the lights, and even her outfits were so fun, and always changing, and it was just a great show. I LOVED it!






Ben and I excitedly waiting for the concert to start, and trying to get a decent picture of us!


Here are some short video clips. You can't see it very well, but you can hear it pretty good. The first song, Power Of Love, is a favorite of mine, and it's my ringtone on my phone when Ben calls.


It was so AMAZING! Thanks babe!

12 comments:

Em said...

That is a concert I would really enjoy too! What a fun present!!

Missy said...

How fun! I hear she is great in concert. I'm glad you finally got your wish:)

Anonymous said...

LUCKY! I'm glad it was a good concert. She's the best, hu?

The Rindi's said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! I have heard her show is AMAZING!!! Ben is definately worth keeping:) I hope you are feeling better!!

Melissa said...

We went to see her in Vegas about 6 years ago, I think I cried the whole time. I'm so glad you got to go!

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you got to go. That is definetly one I would love to go to someday. I'm glad you had such a good time.
Love,
Andrea

Day by Day Design said...

AAAAAAHHHHH! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I purchased my tickets like 2 years ago! I was so excited! We had 7th row tickets on the floor.
But we didnt go since she changed the date. AND SO NOW I AM ETERNALLY JEALOUS!!! I can't even bring myself to look at the pictures or listen to the videos. I am just too broken-hearted! ;(

but I am glad you enjoyed it! You super deserve it! :)

Blass Family said...

Teea! I love Celine Dion Her concert was so great!! Where were you sitting? I hope she comes back because I will for sure be there again.

scott and jessica doman said...

thats so awesome. how fun i am sad we didnt get any pics when u guys came over. thanks though i had so much fun.

kerraandrichard said...

That looks like ALOT of fun! Everytime I went to a concert (an Nsync concert that is) which was alot. I ALWAYS took my camera. I just hid it in someone other then my purse. Anyway, thats really fun you got to go to her concert!

carolyn q said...

It looks like it was so fun! What an awesome entertainer she is.

Just wondering how you are feeling these days?

(Hugs)

Stef said...

Teea I was totally blog hoppin and I came across your post about Celine! I am so glad you were able to go to her show, she is AmaZING isn't she? It was an incredible night and I am super happy you were there for it! I took a ton of pics, let me know if you want any!!