Answer the questions about your sweetheart…
*What is your husband’s name? Benjamin Scott Lamb
*How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years
*How long did you date? 7 months
*How old is he? 26
*Who eats more sweets? Me... I'm addicted to chocolate.
*Who said I love you first? He did
*Who is taller? Ben is almost a foot taller than I am.
*Who can sing best? Mmmm... I bet we're equally talented singers.
*Who is smarter? Definitely Ben. He knows everything about everything.
*Who does laundry? Usually I do.
*Who pays bills? Mostly me.
*Who sleeps on the right side? He does.
*Who mows the lawn? We haven't had to mow any lawns yet, but I am positive he will do it. :)
*Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but Ben is a great cook.
*Who drives? He does.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Ben. He always says sorry first. He is so great. I'm too stubborn.
*Who kissed who first? Mmm.... I think it was pretty mutual.
*Who asked who out first? Ben asked me out, after some coaxing from some mutual friends.
*Who wears the pants? I tell Ben he does, but sometimes I can be really bossy...
Happy Valentines Ben! I love you so much!

1 comment:
So cute! You guys are great together!
Post a Comment