Today is a day of mixed emotions. I am happy to celebrate Kynslee's life and all the time we got to spend with her, and the memories we have made. It's fun to think about a year ago and that amazing day she came into our lives. However, I am very sad she isn't here to celebrate with us. It hurts that I can't be holding her and playing with her. I miss her very much. It just doesn't seem fair. She should be here enjoying her first birthday, and eating her cake and opening fun presents. I hope this day is filled with peace and happiness. I have been anxious as this day approached. I just wasn't sure what to expect. But I am going to try to make it a happy day, and a day of celebrating the beautiful baby that came to us, and changed us forever. Happy Birthday, Kyns. We love you, baby girl.
This cute video was taken by Ben right after Kynslee was born. Ben got to go and stay with her for awhile, while they finished with me. I loved this video and would watch it over and over again while I was in the hospital, and Kynslee was at Primary's. She is just the most beautiful and precious baby!
Here we are right before Kynslee was born. I had to have an emergency c-section because her heart rate was going down with my contractions. We went to my doctors appointment that day, and had my regular stress test ( I had to have stress tests three time a week!) Thats when they noticed her heart rate. They sent us over to University hospital to get some more testing, but instead they decided to deliver her. It was amazing!
Cute pictures after she was born.

The hospital made this for us. This was the first time I saw Kynslee- a picture!

Then I finally got to really see her! On the way over to Primary's, the Life Flight team brought her to my room so I could see her and hold her. It was amazing. I loved it. She was so perfect! You would never know there was so much going on inside of her. She was just the cutest.



This is what she was wheeled over to Primary's in.


Happy Birthday!

15 comments:
Happy Birthday Kynslee. I'm so sorry she isn't here to celebrate this day with you Teea and Ben. That video is just precious! I love all the wonderful pictures you have of sweet Kynslee. You are in my thoughts and prayers today. I hope the peace comes and you are able to have a wonderful day celebrating the cutest, sweetest little girl.
Lots of love,
Andrea
Wyatt's mommy
Teea,
I am so happy I came across your blog from Kellie's blog... I get chills each time I read a new post. I hope today is a happy and peaceful day, and I am sure lots of people will be praying for you and Ben today. I will too... You are such an inspiration to me, and just know I think of you lots and lots. Love you cute girl, and Happy Birthday Kynslee! xoxo,
Jillian
Happy Birthday Kynslee! I hope in true TYE fashion, you are having a huge ol' birthday bash in Heaven!
Blake and I just want to say Happy Birthday to your precious angel. Those pictures are absolutely adorable. You are both so strong and you are always in our prayers.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! Hopefully there is wonderful cake for her in heaven! Love you Teea!
I cannot put into words the admiration and love I have for you guys! I've been thinking about you all day and I hope peace and happiness finds you. Happy Birthday to the sweetest angel ever! Love you guys!
what a cute niece i have!! i feel lucky to have her as my niece! i love you guys! and happy birthday Kyns
She is so beautiful! I'm not a stalker - - I grew up with Ben and his family!
Happy Birthday Kynslee! One year ago today she came to earth and received her body. Best of all, she met her two amazing parents. I'm sure this is an exciting day for her in heaven. I bet she misses you too.
Teea and Ben, I am so glad that Kynslee came to this earth. I would still not know my cousin Teea and her great husband Ben without her!! I am so glad that she brought us together. She blessed me in so many ways. I miss her and our fun visits. We love you guys. I hope the day went well and was full of many good memories.
Happy Birthday Kyns. We love you and miss you so much. Thank you Ben & Teea for letting us share this special day with you. I feel blessed that I have such a sweet niece, with two awesome parents. Love you guys. By the way your cake was great.
Happy Birthday Kynslee!! You are beautiful!!
Teea and Ben, Thank you for sharing all of this on your blog. I didn't get to see her before all of the tubes and wires, so that video was so touching. You'r right when you said it's not fair...
She is so beautiful and so full of love. Even though I'm sure your hearts ache, your strength has been an amazing example to everyone who loves you. We love you guys and can't wait for you to be able to hold and cuddle sweet kynslee jean again!
Happy Birthday Kynslee. You are amazing and we miss you. Hope that all your friends and family are giving you an amazing party, but know we will always be there for your family here on earth. Stay close to your family for now and say hi to Lilly and Ryker for us, and we look forward to the day when we will all be together again!
LOve, your friends Emily and Mike
Happy Birthday to a beautiful little girl. What a special way to honor and celebrate her. I am deeply moved just thinking about her and her precious family. The video of her is just the sweetest thing. She is gorgeous and amazing. Thank you for sharing her sunshine! (the cake was very cute too! Great job!)
Lots and lots of love!!
Post a Comment