We would like to introduce the newest member of our family- Jimmy the Jeep. We've been trying to make do with one car, but it's just not going to work anymore. But we're pretty excited about this. It's a fun ride and it will be nice to have two cars now. If you remember our awesome Caddy, we sadly have decided it's time to get rid of it, and stop putting money into it. It was so fun while we had it, but it's nice to have something new. And now Jimmy sits nicely next to his sister, Sophie the Sonata. :) This weekend we took it up to the cabin, which is where we took the pictures.


5 comments:
Oh my heck! I'm so excited for you two, and excited to take a ride of course. That is so awesome! Congratulations; although I'm sure the horn is not nearly as cool as the caddy's. Whoo hoo and welcome Jimmy!
Congrats guys! new cars are the best!
Awww, I miss my Jeep! Congrats on the new ride!
How cute that you name your vehicles.
Just want you to know I am thinking of you knowing tomorrow is Kynslee's 1st Birthday. I hope and pray that it can be a peaceful day for you. I honestly think the days leading up to "THE DAY" is much worse because it's such an unknown of what will actually happen on that day.
I am sorry that she is not physically here to paint her mouth/face with birthday cake.
I am praying that Hope is helping her to celebrate the day in Heaven.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley
Haha I love the names of your cars!! Way cute!!
Post a Comment