.

.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Swim Lessons

Payson had a couple of weeks of swim lessons last summer and really loved them. We sure miss Nannie's swim school in Utah! We loved having Nannie as Payson's teacher. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful Nannie. But we are glad they have swim lessons here too so Payson could keep learning. It was definitely not the same, and I tried not to be disappointed, but we were spoiled with Nannie, so it was hard. But like I said, Payson loved it. He loves the water. He is not afraid at all, which scares me most of the time, and is really doing well in swim. At the end of the two weeks he passed off all that he needed to so he will move up to the next class next year. 
His swim suit was a little stretched out by the end and kept falling down, poor kid. But I love this pic with his little bum hanging out. Haha.
At the end of each class they got to play for a few minutes and of course he loved that!

No comments: