I know Summer was a long time ago, but I want to put up the pictures anyway. I love looking back at my posts and remembering everything that went on, so I am playing catch up. Here are some of the things we did this summer. We had a lot of fun~ we enjoyed the sun, family times, relaxing times and just being together.
My mom and I threw a cookies and milk baby shower for two of my cousins who were due just a couple of days apart. It turned out so cute!


Our gangsta kid
This kid LOVES water! He would play in it all day if I would let him. Grandpa was spraying off something, and Payson decided it was his turn. He was in heaven.

He also loved helping Grandma, or "Ma" in the garden.



He also loved helping Grandma, or "Ma" in the garden.

We went to the Utah Symphony when they were at the Sandy Amphitheater. Payson was running around and he stole the show. The families around us kept watching him and saying how cute he is. Naturally, I agreed. :)

Payson loves his Grandpa, or "Pa" as he calls him.
We went boating a few times and we all enjoyed being on the water!


Payson loves his Grandpa, or "Pa" as he calls him.
We went boating a few times and we all enjoyed being on the water!
My mom, my sister Lauren, and I made a special trip down to St. George to see The Little Mermaid. It was quite the ordeal to get us there. The first time we had planned to go, we just decided we were going to do it that day, so we bought tickets and made the arrangements, and then didn't get out of town soon enough to make it down there. SO, we changed our tickets to another night, which gave us more time to plan and prepare, but of course that day, my mom's car brakes down in Park City, and we don't end up leaving town until 4:00. The play starts at 8:15, so we booked it down there. We literally ran inside and sat down JUST as it was starting. It was crazy! But SO worth it! The play was amazing! They did an incredible job with it. The special effects were so fun to watch and it was just a fun night.




No comments:
Post a Comment