.

.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

4 Years

In September we went to the cemetery and had a picnic for Kynslee's birthday. She would be 4. It's crazy it's been that long! 4 years! And at the same time, if feels like that part of our life was so long ago! It was a perfect night and the cemetery was beautiful. Thanks to our families for coming and showing their love and support. (Although, I don't think any of our family reads this! :) But it does mean a lot to us. We had a yummy dinner and delicious desserts. It was a perfect night.
These boys love to play together. Payson just loves his cousins. They had so much fun running around and playing ball. I am glad Payson is so lucky to have such great cousins.
Love the butterflies!
Our whole family

1 comment:

The Rindi's said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years either!! But you are totally right it does seem like it was a long time ago. Looks like it was a great night!!