.

.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Halloween Time!


We had such a fun Halloween this year! It lasted all weekend long and was a blast. Mine started on Friday with a party at work. I was back in the 80's and it was awesome. Stretch pants are surprisingly very comfortable.

Then Saturday we had a party at my parents house and we even went a little trick-or-treating. Payson knew exactly what to do, and reached his little hand in a grabbed what he could. It was a proud moment for us. And on Sunday, we had another party with the Lamb side and again, had a great time. We love Halloween and we love families!

This year our theme was Super Mario Brothers. I am very happy with how everything turned out. I must say Ben and I make a very convincing Mario and Luigi, and Payson is just the cutest Yoshi ever. It was a lot of fun.

This is what happened when I tried taking pictures. But I finally got some good ones.
You didn't know Yoshi could play the piano, did you?!
While he is not as interested eating the candy, he loves to take it out and put it back in the bucket!
Happy Halloween 2010!


3 comments:

Steph, Bryce, Andie, Bree, and Zoe said...

Love the costumes! I must agree that you guys are very convincing and Payson is the cutest Yoshi I have ever seen!

Andrea said...

Darling!! Love it Teea. You are so much fun. Payson is adorable. What a cutie! So glad you had such a fun halloween.

Liz said...

You guys make an adorable Mario family. We went as the same thing this year. Only our Princess Peach threw a fit and wouldn't wear her dress for more than 5 minutes.

How adorable!!