We are so excited for our newest cousin! Welcome baby Drew! We love you so much already! (Although Payson was not very happy to see me holding him!) Ben's sister had her baby last weekend and what a cute little boy he is! We are so excited to have him here. I am sure he and Pays will be good buddies. :)
The cousins love Payson so much. It will be so fun when he gets a little older and can interact with them more. Jett was loving on him all night when we went to celebrate Em's birthday. He was sharing all his toys and wanted to hold him and give him kisses. It was so cute. And Payson was loving all the attention and especially all the fun toys. Thank goodness for cousins! I know all these kids are going to have so much fun growing up together.
We love our cousins!
And on the other side of the family, we had a big birthday bash for my Grandpa. It was a fun night of delicious food, great company, and even a little swimming.







2 comments:
Drew is very cute! I'm so glad he's home and doing well. I love your new photo at the top of your blog!
Too Too cute. Made me smile very big
Post a Comment