.

.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Summer So Far


Look who's got teeth!

Our newest friend came into the world and we went to introduce ourselves.

Our little hobo baby, falling asleep while playing with the paper.

I got the camera out to take some pictures and record Payson during one of his little fussy fits (the teeth), and this is what I got. I have it rough, don't I?!




One of my very favorite things to do- roast over the campfire. Good friends, good times.






And the fun continues...

6 comments:

Julia M. said...

You are so lucky to have such a happy baby! I'm glad you've enjoyed summer so far. It's the best, isn't it?

The Rindi's said...

How fun!! He is such a cutie!! I love campfires too we will all have to get together when we get back and head up to the mountains!!

scott and jessica doman said...

oh we r so cute... lol that was fun i need to post now! :) lets go ti provo or big cottonwood next time haha

Jess said...

Ha Ha- we have those same dino jammies! I love it!

Shana Kummer said...

Payson is so cute and is growing up so fast. It was good to see you a little while ago and we definitely need to get together.

kodyandsabrina said...

Your little guy is so adorable, I loved all the pics!