.

.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!!!

Today is Ben's 27th birthday. He is the most amazing man I have ever met and I love him so much. In honor of this special occasion, here are 27 things that I love about Ben:



1. He is the funniest guy I have ever met- he makes me laugh every single day, and I love it.
2. He is romantic.
3. He is extremely smart.
4. He listens to me- and believe me that is not always an easy thing to do- I love to talk.
5. He gives the best kisses and hugs.
6. He is so handsome and good looking!
7. He works hard everyday.
8. He is the best daddy.
9. He is sensitive.
10. He doesn't give up when things get hard.








11. He will watch girly movies with me.
12. He is a great cook.
13. He is always the first to say he's sorry.
14. He defends me and will always stick up for me.
15. He honorably holds the priesthood and blesses our family with it.
16. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and shares it often.
17. He goes to the gym just about everyday, and recently has lost about 20 pounds. He set a goal to eat better and work out and he has stuck to it.
18. He is so thoughtful; he loves to bring me home surprises and he always leaves me cute messages.






19. He is so understanding.
20. He supports me in everything; all my crazy ideas and girly habits.
21. He goes shopping with me.
22. He is spontaneous and easy going. This really helps me because sometimes I like things too planned and can get a little too worked up if things are not going like I wanted. But he helps me enjoy whatever happens and helps me make the best of it.
23. He is a people person. Everyone loves to be around him.






24. He is a good friend, always helping others and thinking of others.
25. He loves America, and takes pride in his country. He gets involved with things that are going on, and he is very passionate about politics and what is going on in the world.
26. He has a nerdy side that I love- it involves things like Star Wars, comic books and comic book movies, action figures, etc.
27. He loves me so much and always treats me like a queen.


Happy Birthday Ben! You are amazing and I love you so much. Every day you make me so happy to be your wife and I love everything about you. Thank you for being my best friend.

7 comments:

erin said...

What a wonderful and thoughtful post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!

Missy said...

That is very sweet! Happy Birthday Ben:)

kollers said...

Happy Birthday to Benny Boo!! We just love him so much! We hope you had a fabulous birthday and yes.... your birthday spankins await you!

Debra Goodey said...

I loved that post, it was beautiful!

BTW, I am so excited for you guys!!!

carolyn q said...

Happy Birthday Ben. I know it's a little late, but I wanted to acknowledge you too.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that Ben treats you like the queen you are! Happy Birthday Ben!

Em said...

Happy birthday Ben! I hope you have one heck of a day!