
We met Emily and Mike while we were in the hospital with Kynslee. Their cute baby boy was also born with a heart defect and he was in the bed next to Kynslee. We became good friends through seeing each other every day, and it was great to have someone to talk to who understands. Emily is amazing, always positive and smiling. She is so thoughtful of others and is just so nice. This cute couple has had their share of trials. Their cute baby boy was actually their second child. Their first was a beautiful baby girl who was also born with complications and only lived 5 1/2 weeks. And sadly, their baby boy also passed away, after being in the hospital for 7 weeks. They are amazing people, who obviously have had to deal with some very hard trials. I cannot imagine going through this twice. Emily is wonderful and so deserves this wonderful make-over. Please vote for Emily!
For more information and to vote go to http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
Please go vote for Emily!
Thanks!

5 comments:
That is so cool that you would advertise for Emily. What a deserving woman. I voted for her. It looks like she is winning. Keep your fingers crossed! :) Thank you for posting that for her. I hope you and Ben are doing well. **Ask Ben if my chicken is done yet!!??!!**
That is so sweet of you! I voted for her today and I hope she wins.
I was getting so excited about possibly moving to UT, I even bought a scarf. We will have to take a trip up there sometime and visit, now that Kevin actually gets vacation days.I think we would have fun:)
Ok so I'm sorry I didn't get back to you on the posting a link I asked my friend and she got caught up doing something and didn't get a chance to help but as soon as I figure it out I will let you know for future reference!!
I voted!
That is so awesome she won! It is so strange because I worked with her and Mike at Heritage Care Center in American Fork. They have always been the nicest people. That breaks my heart about her babies and I hope that someday she will be able to bring one homw!
Post a Comment