.

.

Monday, January 26, 2009

GIRLS WEEKEND



Last weekend I went with my mom and my sisters down to St. George for a fun GIRLS WEEKEND. It was so great. I love them. We had a lot of fun together. We went shopping and just hung out at my Grandma's condo, and watched Gilmore Girls and other girly movies! We had a great time.


Janessa

Momma

Lauren

Me and Mom

Me and Lauren

My grandparents came down too, and we went to dinner.


I also got to see my good friends while I was down there. These beautiful girls were my roomies at Snow. We had so much fun together, and I was happy to be able to see them again. And I was happy to know we can have just as much fun together as we used to, even though we're all old and married now! :)

4 comments:

L said...

Too bad I missed the fun. I will say that my own bed felt mighty fine and I slept like a baby.

Heidi Ann said...

Teea you sound amazing and your angel so very precious. I've recently joined the elite club as a heart mommy with an angel. Your girlie is beautiful and her cheeks so smoochable! We are so lucky to be chosen to be their mommies!

Emily Hamilton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Hamilton said...

Teea! Looks like a fun weekend with your mom and sisters! It's always nice to get away with the girls.

I just have to tell you that you are so strong!! I really look up to you! You have been through a lot and have handled it so well.

P.S. Brett and I think you should take a vacation to DC and stay with us.:) If you look online, they sometimes run tickets for cheap.