
We had a great Halloween this year! While we waited for Ben to get home from work, Payson and I went over to Grandma's and made sugar cookies and watched Halloween movies. Payson was all decked out in his cute Halloween clothes Nanny gave him.





That night we got all dressed up in our costumes and went trick or treating to the grandparents houses. It was a lot of fun! We love Halloween! This year we were superhero's!
Superman and Wonder Woman


And our little Spiderman


We missed our little Princess! She would have been a great cat woman or something. :) But we know she was partying with us!
Also, last Sunday was our annual pumpkin carving party with my family. We just did one family pumpkin this year, and Ben was in charge of carving it. He did one sick pumpkin! :)

We had a wonderful Halloween! :D

9 comments:
You have such a cute little family! Love the costumes!!!
You guys all look so cute! What a great idea!
That is such a great theme for family costumes! You guys look great:)
Love the sick pumpkin too, very creative.
aww you guys are so cute. i miss u. i love that u guys were matching. sorry we never came and visted we all got sick hope to 1see u soon2
I seriously love him!! He is so cute!! I also love your costumes!! You guys are a cute family! We need to get together to have a game night or something!!
Love it love it! That is so Ben. . pulling his shirt! You guys are so stinkin cute and such good sports! And Payson is just somethin else! I just want to squeeze that little cutie!
Hi Teea! I found your blog through Bobbi's. Congratulations on Payson! He is a cutie. I love your Halloween costumes. Our blog is private so email me if you want an invite: kenziejane@yahoo.com
Wow! Great Costumes! Payson looks so cute! Can't wait to see him!
Oh looks like fun! That was some sexy posing you and Ben were doing!! :) Such a cute family! Payson is adorable! Anyway, hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment