we have:Crib ~ Check
Blankets ~ Check

Books and Toys ~ Check
Clothes ~ Check
Finish The Projects I Started- his baby blanket, a car seat blanket and a diaper bag ~ Check

Spend Some Quality Ben and Teea Time ~ Check
Showers/Parties ~ Check
( I didn't get pictures of all them, but thanks to everyone who came to my showers. They were so much fun! We greatly appreciate all the love and support from everyone and all the great gifts! Thanks to you we have everything we will ever need! :)



Take "Before" Pictures ~ Check


Okay, I think we're about as ready as we'll ever be for this baby boy to be here. I for one am ready for the heartburn to stop, the back aches to go away, the many trips to the bathroom to decrease significantly, and the sleepless nights of tossing and turning to be replaced with sleepless nights of a crying baby! We are excited to see him and excited for all that comes with this new little one. If you notice, the little baby tracker on the side says "0" more days! That's right, today is my due date. So come on baby, you can do it!

14 comments:
Today huh. That is so exciting. I can't wait to meet him. It looks like you're ready too.
Oh how exciting!!! I hope he comes soon!!! And did you make the diaper bag? It's way cute!! I am trying to get into sewing I just haven't started haha I'm being a chicken!! You are doing a great job!! Keep us updated on when the little guy gets here!! Good Luck!!!
I'll be thinking of you. I love the diaper bag. Looks familiar:)
You really are ready. I love all the stuff. He is sure to be very spoiled! I love it!!
Anytime now!!!! I am so excited for you. Good Luck!!!!
All you need now is the baby!!!
i love his crib adn bedding. its sooooooo cute. good to see ya ur a cute little pregnant mommy and wait u made that diaper bag...wow good job on ur projects
What an adorable diaper bag! That takes some talent. I take it you are going for a VBAC since you are patiently waiting for this little guy! We are so excited and can hardly stand to meet Kynslee's little brother!!!
CUte stuff! You have done some way cute things. You seem ready for baby. Such an exciting, anxious and fun time. You look so good too. I am so excited for you! :)
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the name. Good luck Teea!!
Baby things are so cute!!
I'm very very excited for you! I wish you my best wishes, best of luck, best of joy, best of babies, best of prayers, and best of whatever other best things friends wish each other at a time like this! Very exciting :D
go on a walk around the block and step up with one foot onto the curb for a while, then switch and step up with the other foot... you might feel really stupid if anyone watches you, but It totally worked for me! My water broke and into labor I went...whalaa!
arent you so sick of all the tips?? bet you've heard it all by now! Take care and tell ben to put me on the texting list as soon as we know anyhting!
Teea, I'm waiting to hear of this little babies arrival! Thinking of you and wondering how it's going. Apparantly not to your advantage since you're past your due date. Ah well, enjoy feeling him moving inside you because you'll really miss it!!!
Just wanted you to know I am checking to see if there is any news that he has arrived. If he hasn't come by now . .he is overdue.
(HUGS)
Post a Comment