
We rode the ski lift up to the top of the slide. The first time we tried to do this, when we got to the top, it started raining and they had to close the slide. They told us we could wait for a suburban to come and take turns taking all 50 of us, or we could walk down. Not wanting to wait, and already being soaked, we walked down the mountain. We were not in hiking gear, we were in shorts and sandals, and by the time we got down, we were covered in mud. We failed to take a picture, but you can imagine!

Here we are with our fun sleds!

We shared a yummy snow cone!

12 comments:
I'm so glad you're blogging! Happy 2 year anniversary by the way! I'm so glad you were able to get away for a while; you two certainly deserve it. Love you lots!
I'm glad you ahve a blog too! Feel free to add mine to your blog roll if you'd like. Sounds like a nice anniversary trip!
Melissa Andrew - IHH
Yippee! I am glad to see you have joined the world of us bloggers. It's great fun and a wonderful way to keep up on those you care about.
I love the pic's from your time in Park City. . .it looked like you really had a wonderful time . .something well deserved.
Please know I think about you everyday because of how similar our angel daughters conditions were and after this week when things calm down at work. . .I promise to call you :0)
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn
Oh I am so glad your in the bloggin business now! Whoo hoo! We are certainly happy to be living closer to you guys now, although we wish it were next door again (Maybe in the future!) Happy Two Year anniversary! I have so much love and respect for you two and sweet little Kynslee! You guys are amazing!
YAY!! Welcome!! Blogging is so much fun and so addicting!!! Looks like you guys had fun in PC!! We will be home on Sunday and I can't wait!! Everyone pretty much seems to be in for game night!! We can't start it til after Oct. 11 cuz Mike is doing extended season...which is the same as what he does now but it's in SLC so he will be busy working all day everyday til then!! We should for sure get together with all of us girls tho. It would be fun to see everyone!!
Teea:
I just love the slide show of Kynslee. I'm here just crying watching all the wonderful pictures you have of your sweet little girl. I'm glad you are blogging. It's sure helped me express my feelings about Wyatt and grief. I hope it does the same for you. You are amazing Teea! I'm so glad you had such a fun weekend in Park City.
Love,
Andrea
Teea,
It is great to see you start blogging. I love that I can now blog stalk you and Ben.
For personal reasons, my blog is private, but send me an email at traci@tbi6.com and I will send you an invite!
I love your blog already. It is so cute!
Traci Unrein
hello teea jean! i am so glad u have a blog. its fun.....WERE FUN! haha remember that? Massage? oh that sounds nice. I think i might get that couples massage package for scott (and myself haha) for our annivesary. Anyway, thats cool u got to go to park city and get a little vacation!
Cut blog! We just love you guys and are so grateful to be able to know you, and to have known Kynslee. I know you guys are coming up very quickly on Kynslee first birthday. I think what makes me the most sad is that we are coming all too quickly upon Ryker's too. Sigh. Stinkers, All three of them and then some.
I'm so excited to see you have a blog. Welcome to the blogging world. It's an addicting waste of time but so fun. Cute pics!
Hey you two and welcome to the blogging world. Guess what? On the plane from Atlanta (when I was coming home from DC) there was a couple elders coming home. One was an Elder Lamb. I was wonderng if he was related to you guys. I didn't see anyone at the airport that looked liked Ben's family. Maybe it was a long shot, but it made me think of you two. I can't wait to see more of what is going on in your lives.
I am excited you have a blog. It's so cute. The pictures of Kynslee are so precious. It will be fun to keep in touch and see what's going on in your life. Love ya!
Post a Comment